Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spongebob Squarepants - Lots of Double Entendres and Fun!

    My guilty pleasure is Spongebob Squarepants...
    Five  years ago I woud babysit my neighbor's three year old daughter. She was into Dora the Explorer, Backyardigans, Go Diego Go, and Spongebob. I never had understood the cult following of this yellow sponge who lives in a pineapple under the sea.
   Well.
    I began watching the cartoon and hells bells, I was laughing uproariously at the double entendres. I believe it is this generation's Bugs Bunny. His cohorts Patrick Star, Mr. Krabs, Squidward, and Spongebob's pet snail Gary are spot on to make anyone in a bad mood laugh. I never thought I would admit that I would enjoy this cartoon as much as I do, but I do...in this world full of violence, it's just a little window which can offer fun and laughter to kids as well as adults. Spongebob Rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment