Wednesday, March 14, 2012

How Glorious!

I think winter will be passing us by. We have had a whopping four inches of snow since December and that is IT! To make matters even better, this week the temperatures are going to be in the high 60s - low 70s! Now I must admit, this sort of weather - sunny, warm, bright - helps me function in a better capacity. It makes me want to clean myself up, eat the right things, and take a walk around the neighborhood. This morning I showered, took all my meds, and went outside to sit on the step for 10 minutes. Later I will be meeting a friend for lunch, which I am really looking forward to. I wish all those with bipolar disorder could feel the way I do right now. Even, calm, in focus and dare I say it - "normal"? No, what I really wish for is for ALL people to feel this balanced. It's a wonderful experience. And I take advantage of it every chance I get, since they are few and far between. Blessings be!

No comments:

Post a Comment